STUDENTS AND INDUSTRY NEWCOMERS! This is a great opportunity for tailored career advice at The Prosthetics Event 2019.
Portfolio Surgery is a one-to-one consultation with a senior industry artist, who will give you expert advice about your portfolio and job-seeking.
Surgeries are roughly half an hour long and all the advising artists have a huge amount of experience – in the past they have included Oscar, Emmy, BAFTA and Royal Television Society award-winners.
In order to qualify you will need to:
- Have a ticket for the event
- Have a portfolio to show; either physical or online
- Bring your own device if you wish to show an online portfolio
- Register for your surgery at least half an hour before your allocated time
- Be contactable by mobile phone during the event
Remember: you need to apply for a place!
Here’s how it works:
1. From Tuesday until October 31st, apply on our website via this link
2. Selections are made at random after the closing date and we fit in AS MANY surgeries as we possibly can: we will email you by November 8th if you have a place
3. Register for your place when you arrive at the event (we’ll let you know how) and make the most of your surgery!
Please use the link on this page to apply, or email us with your name, contact details and current work status, e.g. student, industry newcomer, hobbyist etc. Please title the email ‘Portfolio Surgery Application’.
Selections are made completely at random and we aim to give surgeries to as many applicants as we possibly can. You’ll be contacted by email by November 8th if you have been successful; if you haven’t heard from us by that date unfortunately you haven’t been successful this year.
The #TPE2019 advising artists will be listed on the Event page before the Event.